Thursday, June 1, 2017

Week 9 EOC: Monetizing Lemonade


Having started this class project and using that as inspiration, I have decided to elaborate on that concept. I believe lemonade can use a face lift and then it would appeal to many more people. Lemonade, as great as it already is, could become terrific! I believe that adding some simple and aromatic ingredients to the base, you can make the drink into a fusion. This would be the direction of my business concept. People are very visual. Not only will they taste with their taste buds, but prior to that they can begin to indulge with their eyes. Some of the most prominent flavors that come to mind as I think of infusing the lemonade are flavors such as lavender, blackberry sage, pineapple mint and raspberry lime. Although these ingredients are simple, I think they play up our natural lemonade. Patrons would really come out and support the business because it is taking an item that is well loved and reminiscent of most people’s childhood and we are just giving it a little twist. In addition to the infused lemonades, I would also offer some small bites. I would offer such things as fruit tarts and delicate pastries like napoleons. If you are in the mood for something savory, you could also find that on our menu. We will have a modest selection of tea sandwiches to choose from. At our business, Pucker Up, we will offer you items that you will want to enjoy time and time again.    

No comments:

Post a Comment